Thursday, February 5, 2009

Nope...can't talk about it yet...so here's the Lil Wayne Pre-Grammy Interview instead...

As a professional blogger (allowed to call myself that after Stevie Wonder himself wrote me on Facebook today) I looked and scanned all the articles I saw...and then I started thinking about Chris and Rihanna. And I realized I needed to give this the proper Black Daria analysis to propose a theory. So you are going to have to wait, but I guarantee it's quite a concoction.

In the meantime, if you missed the Pre-Grammy's Interview with Lil' Wayne and Katie Couric, I thought you should definitely take a look. I need to say the following before you watch:

1. Although I do not like Lil' Wayne, I like the song "A Milli" that beat is amazing, I would definitely be Bangladesh's best friend if he blessed me with a beat just to walk to down the street. I've seen old school dudes bounce their heads to these beats.

2. I found this interview hilarious, yet insightful. I learned things that I didn't really care too much about before, so I kind of get some of the Boosty Collins (does Weezy play any instruments) references and such...I just don't know what he's really doing for music just yet besides giving me one song to bounce my head to at a party that was recorded after 2000. Of course there's a gang of 20-somethings waiting to torch me right now when I walk outside.

Anyway, while I compile my Rihanna analysis...


Part One:


3. DOH! Those damn clever folks at CBS must have their legal dogs on the case, because the second part of the interview was removed. But here's the part that was prominent in the interview (I love when he calls her Miss Katie, reminds me of my college years):



Weezy, did you get to "show her the receipts" for those medicinal purchases? (I would have asked...just for kicks).

Do they give receipts for those at least?

xoxo,
Black Daria :/

P.S. Thanks for World Star Hip Hop for taking a chance, as well as dude taping from his phone/camera...nice camera work.

3 comments:

Jay1 said...

stevie wonder hitting you up on facebook is one of the funniest things i've read in a minute.

black daria said...

isn't that too funny! had to tell him that the jonas bros. were NOT worthy! xoxo, Black Daria

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.