Wednesday, May 20, 2009

An email to Xtranormal, because I could really care less about...

The following is an e-mail I sent to Xtranormal, the site where I get to make all those fabulous movies as I live out my career as a writer/director (HA!) but there's been some issues.

It started on May 11...I took my complaints to the forums (hey, why not...got PLENTY of time on my hands...)



As opposed to going off in the forums (it is a free site, but still) I wrote them on Twitter:

and dude actually finds me again and writes me (how loved am I, or lame that I am hype over a personal e-mail to black daria) so here's what I wrote back...black daria style, of course (below my email is his response to my twitter post):
from: nic price <blackdaria78@gmail.com>
to: support xtranormal <support@xtranormal.com>
date: Wed, May 20, 2009 at 9:12 PM
subject: Re: Xtranormal Support to Blackdaria - Youtube publishing

Well, basically I was trying to finish a movie I did the other day, and as I went to save last night:

1. Didn't save all the way through, so I had to start over (Remix feature as suggested in the forums).

2. Added some text, camera changes...hit the Save button...

3. Gets to stage 3 or 4, then gives me a sad FYI, your movie didn't save stuff...now I am sad.

4.Did it again...it worked...but now Youtube doesn't work...says my credentials are incorrect, but I changed them after changing my password. I like safety :)

5. Tried "taking 5" (button you hit when you need the break from all that writing/directing) because I clearly was taking this all too seriously...

6. Came back to my remixed movie, tried immediately saving again...no dice, says that it's just not gonna happen.

7. 2 AM = late to work.

Can't lose my job in this recession unless you are going to hire me to do something for you...so help me please (smile).

No but seriously, that's what's happening. Thanks for your email.
~NP

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 1:50 PM, support xtranormal <support@xtranormal.com> wrote:

Ooof. Still not working for you, Nic? I saw your Twitter post ;)

The credentials are still messed up? Mind if I go in and check again?

Let me know.
Thanks.
xtranormal.supportsupport@xtranormal.com
"If you can type, you can make movies!"
-fin-


They really need to fix this issue on their site for a number of reasons:

1. I could careless that Aubrey Graham/Drake is dating Rihanna. I highly advise you to think about what this can do to your career...like I'm not taking Chris Brown's calls...when he calls me. (Saw this on MTO, yeah yeah, shet ep)

2. I also don't really care that Suge Knight is getting sued by Mi'chele. Like duh, I've known that since the choco blogs broke that before there was a Mediatakeout...next. (Wall Street Journal blog is where I saw that one...right, even the WSJ doesn't have a damn thing to talk about)

3. Ciara's fashion choices have left me to believe that creativity is lacking in fashion (pick up the In Touch magazine dated 5/25/09) or her budget got smaller. Rihanna, while I still am not a fan of, should consider becoming a socialite. I am actually feeling her shit, because she's representing for the short people. Like moi. Also in the same In Touch issue mentioned above.
4. I really don't feel like addressing Julie's issues (Russell's current "Special Friend" because we, the public, are 5 year olds) with black women, or black people in general. That's just taking me back to the 50's, and Obama is in office, so I try not to address such mess, however I advise her to find a real black girl and be friends with her. Someone like me, coupled with a lunch with my mother could do wonders for Uncle Rush's camp right now. You can catch that on Gossip Jacker or Global Grind. Don't ask me her last name, because I didn't know she was a model before Uncle Rush and I don't care now either.

5. And basically, I don't care about Rihanna or Cassie's titties/breasts (keep the PC for the kids). And no, I won't post what's already been seen. You've seen it all at this point damn it. So please.
So, until there is something to really discuss, or rather that I CARE to discuss...I will be talking to these xtranormal people.
A result of Chuck leaving me for Blair. Oh well.
xoxo,
Black Daria

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.