Thursday, October 22, 2009

Song that's stuck in my head...

For some reason, I haven't been able to get this song out of my head for the past hour, so I guess, I'll share so you too, can enjoy my misery...in a good way. I still love this song and this video is genius to me. And it didn't even require principal starlet whores. Nice.

Enjoy.

Oh shit, wait...

Oh, silly disabled videos. For kicks, a picture is below to intrigue you, followed by the link to the video...like you are saying right now "Oooo, wonder what song she picked..."



Clink on the wink, trust me, it's worth it ;)

The lyrics to me are dope. IMO, of course.
xoxo,
Black Daria ;/

3 comments:

Courtney Brown said...

This song was hot! When this came out I knew it was gonna win because it was different and lyrical (as lyrical as a southerner can get)

black daria said...

True, great points!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.