Sunday, August 22, 2010

Dear Faith: Where have you been?


Faith Evans - Source: Web

Dear Faith:

I am going to be honest. Not only do I not remember the last time you came out with an album, but I am actually too lazy to look it up online. I did, however, find this photo...I figured this wouldn't really be a valid blog post with one, so there.

I am a bit caught off guard by your recent arrest for a DUI. Are you trying to be a train wreck? Or have you always been one, and we've just been ignoring your bouts with Cocaine and such. Nope, don't feel like googling those stories either.

I just feel like you drove yourself literally into this mess...there was a checkpoint, and you got served.

Just know that if your album is coming out on October 5, it's likely that your court date will coincide with the release.

Which means that maybe 50 more people will be aware that you still make music. Hopefully, they will buy your album.

I am not saying I won't, just saying this arrest doesn't make my decision move in your favor. I personally am tired of celebrities getting arrested for things that could merely be solved by calling a cab. Or having some discipline.

Nonetheless, good luck with all of this. I still have my 'Keep the Faith' album. I advise you to do the same.

xo,
Black Daria ;/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.