Sunday, September 5, 2010

Dear Mashonda: *Raising Hand* I have a question...


Source: Web

Dear Mashonda:

I'm sorry, but I need to interject in this current diatribe of an interview I read via Rhymes With Snitch for Sister2Sister magazine.

There's basically discussion about Swizz and Alicia. Here's my question to you.

Would WE know about Alicia asking your children to call her Umi (Mom in Arabic) if you didn't tell us?

In other words, I get it. Woman scorned, blah, blah, blah, cry you a river.

How I feel about it?

I could careless. Honey, he married his mistress. Now, for the record, that NEVER happens in real life.

So basically, it means you are stuck in some sort of matrix. Go see Inception and figure this shit out. Oh, go with a friend, not the producer I saw you with at Aliya S. King's book release party for Platinum.

Do I smell a repeat of a resurrection of someone's album career? I'll wait.

xo,
Black Daria ;/

No comments: