Sunday, September 26, 2010

Early AM Madness in NYC: A Black Daria Perspective



Waiting again to get into BB Kings...but, I like hood shit so...I waited.

As I waited, a horse carriage appeared...I didn't know they did that on 42nd Street...I found that interesting...
I didn't get in but the party essentially came to me...a limo passed with an open area in the back as a group of dudes on motorcycles passed. The motorcycle guys stopped and the girls started showing their asses...literally.

And then another horse carriage appeared; what type of dog and pony show are they running on 42nd Street? I jumped back on the train to the Heights, which was interrupted by bus shuttle service. Aren't we paying more for the fares? They really need to get it together, it's kinda ridiculous.

Oh, I also think they should
bring hookers back on deck on 42nd...simply because it's very entertaining. I think the tourists would appreciate it, they can take pictures with them...oh, I also noticed the Naked Cowboy retired and he's got a replacement...Some things will never be the same.

Oh...I went back outside and then...




Something bad happened. More fun times.

xo,
Black Daria ;/


P.S. Tonight's driving was atrocious...people, please follow the rules of the road. Like seriously...get it together. Oh, don't drink and drive. Be responsible. Thanks.

2 comments:

Microsoft Office 2007 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
xiaoxia said...

This is air max 95 common problem with lot of us as we go for air max 95 better looking mbt shoes than selecting based on comfort.air max 95 It is advisable to get air max 95 comfort first and then look for style. ...