Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Justin Bieber: Are you serious?

Justin,

I'm not bothering with any salutations, buddy. You have turned into quite the little prick. I just happened to stumble across this video yesterday in my timeline, and needless to say, I wasn't surprised to see your responses:

A few questions:

1. Are you really popping your collar? That stopped in the early 2000's, I am pretty sure of that fact. Might have even been before you were born.

2. Are you high during this deposition? Did Lil' Wayne and your new hip-hop crew tell you it's best to do these types of interviews when you are under the influence?

3. You don't get to object a question. See that guy sitting next to you? He's your attorney, and that's his job.

I'm done with this. Even Usher wants nothing to do with you right now. 

You do have enough money to retire now. Might want to think about it.

Best,
Black Daria

sources: Hollywood Life, TMZ

No comments: