Monday, April 7, 2014

Dear Kandi and Todd: You got Married Too? Wow. *does a cartwheel*



I guess it is that season...you know, getting married and stuff. Well, congrats.

What's funny to me is that I first heard this announcement Friday morning on Power 105.1. I still listen to The Breakfast Club, even though I think Charlemagne is a complete dickhead.

Nonetheless, when they reported the story, they weren't too sure if Kandi's mother, affectionately known as Mama Joyce, had attended this ridiculous excuse to get a spin-off show.

According to Rhymes With Snitch, via some other source, Mama Joyce was quoted as saying that Todd almost didn't sign the pre-nup...but that led me to ask a question; who waits 24 hours before a wedding to sign a pre-nup? I've never been married, only proposed to several times by a bunch of losers, so that made me raise an eyebrow.

Then I went back to what I do best. I poured a drink and...well, had an herbal refreshment, of course.

When will the DIVORCE happen is the real question...I give you guys about 5 years. 10 tops.

Best,
Black Daria

No comments: