Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Stop talking about Michael like he's already dead, and other things to ponder...

So it's a mere two days before Christmas
and all through the streets
I bump into people
And step on their feet

Rushing down 44th Street
trying to make it with care
While idiot tourists
Stop and stare

I wonder "what gives"
As I smirk when they trip
Merry Christmas jerko
Lucky your ass wasn't flipped

That's a Black Daria original...if I see this poem pop up in the next greeting card, I will sue...e-cards included.

OK, so it's been a while since the last post (gosh, that line sounds familiar) but Black Daria can't afford the internet at home, so she's forced to utilize other means, such as work computers, to write posts. So if you work with me and you are reading this, know that my task list is complete hater, so don't go try to report my ass, find something better to do with your time...thanks ;/

Anyway, I have to get going and find some gifts I can afford for less than $10...Black Daria is just as poor as the next one...

Oh wait, some updates:

1. Michael Jackson isn't dead...
yet.
2. I've also wondered about
this, since I feel like I am the only African-American who watches the show...there better be some black bitches in "The City." OK, not bitches, but I needed to emphasize that...

And of course, for those who enjoy watching train wrecks and other nightmares of the sort, here's a video I saw yesterday on RWS (by the way, the Eddie Murphy as "Riddler" claim is false). I wonder about Lil' Miss Kim:



Bah humbug, bitches!

xoxo,
Black Daria ;/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.