Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday Night Videos: Biggie Edition

Another Friday that couldn't have come sooner, I missed last week's edition (Really wanted to do Aaliyah in honor of her birthday but I couldn't get my act fully together...and had a hard time finding ones I wanted to use...)

Either way, I did see
Notorious on Monday and thought I should certainly do this for a number of reasons you'll either not care about or get jealous and hate me for when you shouldn't, so I won't bother. It's also Friday Night Videos...no room for tangents.

So I began doing searches for Biggie Videos on YouTube...and nothing. Diddy TV? No. Biggie Smalls? Nope. Then I saw that the videos had been removed by WMG...why? What's up with that? Seems strange...will investigate another day.

What WAS there was the last interview with Biggie Smalls before he was murdered. So I suppose you could call this the "Interview" portion of Friday Night Videos.

Biggie/Joe Clair - Part 1





Biggie/Joe Clair - Part 2








R.I.P. Christopher B.I.G. Wallace - May 21, 1972 - March 9, 1997

~Black Daria :/

Photo Credit: Bad Boy Records, via Wikipedia (But Looks very Jonathan Mannion to me...JM?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.