Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday Night Videos...a "Dirty Little Secret" included...

Remember that show? After "Video Killed the Radio Star" played on MTV in 1981 (yep, I am a fucking nerd) on MTV for the first time, I think Friday Night Videos became the "network option." Remember, my mom said we couldn't get cable, so this was the next best thing.

So why not have my own Friday Night Videos? Here's my first...I've had this song on repeat a few weeks now:





Do you have a secret? If so, email me and tell it to me. I won't tell anyone, but I'd love to post them...

Toodles,
Black Daria

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I love that song. I'm new to All American Rejects. Right now I'm all about The Academy Is..., The Cab and Cobra Starship.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.