Thursday, January 8, 2009

My first love letter to Chuck Bass

Hi Chuck-

You don't know me, but I know you. Since I know you aren't a man who gets himself too caught up in busy talk, I will get straight to the point.

I can't help it, but I am falling in love with you...and since you don't know me, know that Black Daria falls for no one. I love men, even had a boyfriend or three...but they didn't get me, and somehow, I think you might.

I know what you are thinking...who is this girl? Where does she live? Well, I certainly don't have a doorman...hell, I don't even have an intercom. What I do have is the ability to be the perfect match to your coy, sexy ways.

Allow me to explain...while I thought Blair did an OK job of coming to your defense, I would have ensured that you were not suspended at all or ever. How? Well, you'll have to call me to find out, but I can assure you that your Uncle would not have needed to say anything else when I finished my diatribe. That Blair is OK, but while she may have the credentials to marry you, like Beyonce, I can "Upgrade You." How? Hmmm...if you write me back, maybe I will tell you...a lady must not reveal all her secrets. (did I just call myself a lady? Damn I must like this one...)

You think about it, K? Now I am getting a little too cutesy for even my own standards. Since you are into the tech world, here's my email: blackdaria78@gmail.com... will you email me please? (no pleading, not my style)

xoxo,
Black Daria

P.S. I loved this ad...my glasses are getting foggy as I write this...so embarrassing :/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.