Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Wacky Tuesdays/Wednesdays...Ray J releases another, Gossip Girl is back while the City says goodbye, etc...

So, of course there's gossip, but here were some of the highlights since my last post. Let's see:

On TV...

Ray J released Cashmere from his lair on his show. I know you care. Unfortunately, I won't care enough to post any links unless Ray J asks me out on a date...sorry, but the Kim K. tape put him on my list...I know you didn't want to know that, but now you know.

Gossip Girl is back on and POPPIN...letter to Chuck Bass coming soon...he was looking hot, but needed a better comb job...still sexy though...plus I've waited a good amount of time since the last letter.

Top Model auditions may be a
sign of the times...think about it, wouldn't you be fighting for free food, rent, pictures and tips from Tyra and Co. for the FREE. Right. Now. (yes, I wrote "For the Free"...thinking about the Baltimore slang I picked up in college...)

And last, but not least, this guy has to be the FUNNIEST. I mean, total nutness at it's finest:



I couldn't have said it better myself, except I don't eat dry grits...I am just not into grits at all. I know the beef is old, but man, Keri Hilson? I mean, dude has Solange's CD, and I like her even though people talk smack about her being the "McDonalds of Beyonce"...sorry, it was a Twitter to Facebook joke between me and my FB buds...Solange, you are a friend in my head.
No, seriously. Think I picked this up from RWS last week, too tired to look back, but pretty sure...

As I remove my lips from Sol-Angel's ass (insert sarcasm here), we are talking relationships on the Black Daria Files this Thursday, March 19. Not sure what the subject is going to be, but based on the comments I've gotten on FB just by asking what, I think we will have enough to discuss...catch up on last week's show here, where my co-host, Dionne Figgins and I talked about the do's and don'ts of Facebook...wonder how MissMBAP is doing...

xoxo,
Black Daria ;/

Today's sponsor is the good old New York Daily News...I use the post to soak up dog piss in front of my bulding in the morning so I don't have to step on it ;/


P.S. I actually like Solange more than her sister. Guess that's Black Daria's first Dirty Little Secret for '09.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.