Monday, August 23, 2010

Dear Kanye: First a new Twitter account, now new music once a week...how rich.


Pic Source: Rap Radar

Dear Kanye:

Because you woke up one day and decided we, the public, couldn't have enough of your antics and such, you've started a new 'trend' (besides finally deciding to get on Twitter two years after everyone else).


G.O.O.D. Fridays is your solution. A new song released every Friday until Christmas. Talk about marketing genius. It's about as moving as your personal goal of being this year's headliner at the VMA's by interrupting Taylor Swift last year, all because you can't help to smell your mentor Jay-Z's nuts at least once a day by jocking him and his wife.
The Illuminati life, I suppose.

But those are just my thoughts. Let's see how committed you are to this.
I personally, think you are so lame, and this is just another one to add to the list of lameness. You've interned at fashion houses, and this is what you come up with? I mean, kudos for deciding to stick with what you know, but seriously, this really just seems lame to me.

Whatever. I will wait patiently for another brilliant tweet from you, cause something tells me you can't commit yourself to music releases once a week. I know one day I will have something good to say about you. Just waiting for my moment...and not with bated breath, either.


xo,

Black Daria ;/


P.S. Tell Pharrell he's a cutie. Make yourself useful. Thanks.

No comments: