Monday, August 23, 2010

New Meaning to "fits like a glove": Vibram Shoes...or Socks? Mulberry Shoes confirm Purple is in for Fall 2010

Since I love fashion, I thought I would ask you all if you would be brave enough to wear these shoes:


Source: Rivaled

Purple is definitely the new black this season, but could I wear these? According to fashion site Rivaled, you can hike in Vibram shoes. For those with challenging looking toes, this could be your answer to all of that, except if you have bunions or hammertoes. I personally am a tad concerned about arch support in these, but I'd give them a shot.

Other purple Shoe contenders for this Fall include:


Source: Rivaled

Mulberry's Autumn/Winter 2010 collection. Love the pumps on the left.

Here's to hoping Purple is officially in the house. For me, it will always be that way. It is the color of royalty, right?

xo,
Black Daria
;/

No comments: