Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Dear Beyonce: So What If No One Came To Your Birthday Party


Source: Rhymes With Snitch

Dear Beyonce:

I know why so many of your so called celebrity friends didn't show up to your birthday party last week, where you did NOT turn 29 years old. Please stop lying.

You didn't sing on the tribute to We Are The World, and quite frankly, this is why no one cared to celebrate your birthday.
Now, I know it sounds pretentious, but I am still not buying Jay-Z's comments claiming that the original was untouchable.

Simply put, you thought you were too high saddidy to come out for Michael, and now you are being returned the favor by the universe.


Suck it up. I'm sure you had a good time and the next excuse will be that it was meant to be a private affair.


Either way, I am gagging in disgust.

xo,

Black Daria ;/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

actually they didn't sing on it because the new we are the world was an atrociously offensive crap pile

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking that if Be"non"ce sang on it, it would have ensure at least one reason 4 a few more folks to buy it and support a worthwhile cause...