Thursday, September 2, 2010

Dear Mathew, Confirmed: You Are Beyonce's Pimp.


Source: Just Jared

Dear Mathew:

It's without timing, but an announcement was made yesterday that you are basically still Beyonce's pimp, will always be her pimp, and will always have a hand in her earnings, because you made her, and that's just the way it is.

I don't recall, but I think it's safe to assume that everyone knows this already. No one can do what you've done with the Beyonce brand.

Thanks for clearing all of that up. Ask me if I really care.

The answer is no, but I felt you were still worthy enough to receive a letter from me. Now, carry on with signing off on more endorsements that she doesn't need to be part of, and burn her out by 2013.

We will all watch in annoyance.

xo,
Black Daria ;/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.