Friday, September 3, 2010

Dear Michael Lohan: You're Opening A Rehab Center? I'm so NOT referring anyone.


Source: US Weekly

Dear Michael Lohan:

So, let me get this straight. Your daughter Lindsay, has been the spitting image of Special K, Adderall, Coke and other designer drugs I can't remember from my High School health class, and you think: I should open a rehab center.

That's about as bad an idea as: hey, I should pimp my daughter in show business by any means necessary.

I read this ridiculous story via US Weekly, and I am appalled. Why not go after a tanning deal, or some type of Vitamin that gives you natural energy. You know, something that would mean SUCCESS for your daughter, and not failure.

I really hope when the Buildings and Grounds Commission receive this information, they laugh and put a big fat DENIED stamp on your application.

xo,
Black Daria ;/

1 comment:

Microsoft Office 2007 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.