Monday, May 4, 2009

"When Whitney met Beyonce" - A Black Daria Film

I couldn't help myself...I mean, how could I not make one of my own...besides, the news is very boring right now...I could careless that Rihanna canceled her concerts because she wants to frollock on the beach with her Dexter St. Jock...could give a flying fignooty, because anytime somebody talks about this no-talent trash, she gets paid...even now...so...

onto the movie, entitled "When Whitney meets Beyonce" - A Black Daria Film

Only proper that I set you up like they do at a television pitch:

Beyonce is leaving her concert at MSG, parading through the streets of NYC in celebration of her awesome show, when she bumps into Whitney Houston in Times Square. Annoyed by the skip to her do-dah, Ms. Houston has a few words with Ms. Knowles about the business of music...

I mean, again, I just couldn't resist. Enjoy the show.



Fin,
Black Daria

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.