Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Some gossip. Because you care, right? Right.

Gossip catch up...Black Daria was busy on Talk Dat Ish radio tonight, so she doesn't have time for updates or rants, but here...since you all want to know what's going on:

WHO IS THIS?

I know, I'd say the same thing if I didn't watch The City on MTV. But this fool, after attending a Downtown event Whitney invites Olivia to (not knowing she was breaking many rules of the Upper East Class by simply breathing in her direction) says, "We are polar opposites from the Downtown people" and other nonsense. You'll have to watch about 15 minutes into it to hear this bitchass. Yea, you sir, are a bitchass.

Why are you getting arrested for picking up hookers, skipping out on hotel bills...um...doesn't sound like movin' on up is as good as George and Weezie made it seem. Guess I will just keep kicking it here in Harlem. And I like Downtown far better than you snobs who have to pay for ass because you are awkward and that's the only way to get a girl. Ask Eliot Spitzer. No links for that dude, google him.
***Tell them why you're mad, Black Daria...***

Other...stuff:
Fabu-not: Is this true? If so, I think I am tired of hearing this type of stuff, like what's next? Are we in a recession or is it just some of us? Hey, I am the first person to tell you, it's not easy being Black Daria...but I just am not doing stupid shit like this (if it's true of course). Pretty outlandish tale...

Aaliyah-Z? You know, I was not even going to post this, but here is what I hope: Jay-Z or Dame Dash better come back and put this young lady to rest...I was going to do a tribute to her just two weeks ago...come on, let her rest, please. I will also still read Mediatakeout.com because like many of you, I am in love with this stuff just as much as you are. It would be a lie if I said otherwise, so there :/. Plus I read it on two other blogs...somebody better respond.

Danity Kane is no more, so they say. And frankly my dears, I don't give a fuck (if this is true). You should be nicer to people you meet, you never know when they will blog about how your clothes were a hot mess, or that you are just straight up stank. So, I am happy to see you are DISBANDED.
I probably wouldn't say that, but "Oh well, oh well..." as Radio Personality Miss Jones says. Of course, I will be watching when they come back on February 5th at 9PM. Diddy is no fool, there's alot to learn from him...I know, but I think people underestimate him because he's a dancer. Just saying. Look, he moved into Prime Time hours...not even the Hills gets 9 PM...
OK, Eyes are officially popped out of my head.
xoxo,
Black Daria ;/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.