Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Something about this word Censorship...

Before you watch this, I, of course have questions:

1. What folks sat down at Sesame Street and let this pass? I mean I know it comes on late at night, but seriously??? I really need to understand how the legal team works on this type of situation...

2. HA.

3. HA. HA. I did actually crack a smile when I saw this, and then suddenly missed that Dave Chappelle stand up I saw in 2006...

Hmmm. Anyway...until I get my act together...enjoy the "clips." (Courtesy of YouTube, via whoever uploaded it...look I am tired, and I just am not up to all of that sourcing crapola right now, this should be enough).

Unnessesary Censorship - Jimmy Kimmel - 2008




Dave Chappelle talks about Sesame Street, "Killing Me Softly" - 2006


Censorship is some real BLEEP, especially when you choose to censor yourself. A little food for thought.

xoxo,
Black Daria :/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.