Friday, May 8, 2009

Friday Night Videos - Turn Your Swag (or Fag) On....yeaaaaaaah, I'm getting money....oooowww (or something like that)

I actually felt motivated to install another edition of Friday Night Videos...idea was sparked by my girl Jo...we were having lunch (not a natural occurence at MTV, hence my slim/trim figure).

But anyway, since Black Daria doesn't like to brag much, I thought it be fun to hear a couple of remixes to...TURN YA SWAG ON!

WTF Black Daria, are you bugging? Yeah, probably...but real talk, the remix is sick...best verses come from...well...all of them. Of course my opinion, you can decide, of course.

Later on, Jo sends me the OTHER remix, and I really was laughing a little too loud at my desk, but it was cool because it was a ridiculously quiet (yet wonderful) day at the office. Make sure to turn your Fag on after all those remixes...don't be afraid to embrace all people, please. Human race is fucked up as it is...

So here we go. This is music today...LOL.

TURN YOUR SWAG ON (Remix) - Featuring Soulja Boy, Young Jeezy, Lil Wayne, Fabolous, Jim Jones, Maino & Jadakiss




TURN YOUR FAG ON - Bee318ti (Gotta love the name)



xoxo,
Black Daria

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.