Friday, July 24, 2009

I did it.


My site was nominated for a Black Weblog Award!


So...what are you going to do about it? Is this the part where I put my 'nice' face on and beg and plead for your vote? Ask you to tell a friend? Tell you i'll cook you dinner or watch your kid/s (I can handle it) for free for a week?

I'm not going to turn tricks, I already decided that would be bad for me considering I want to be a CEO one day...in the meantime, I ask you to vote for moi.

My categories are:

Best Humor Blog (am I funny?)
Best New Blog (only less than 1 year old...check)
Best Writing in a Blog (do I move you with the words I write? Please note I wrote all my Black Daria Films)
Blog To Watch (could I be Hot? get 5 more readers, or 10?)
Best Microblog (my intimate moments, plus a bit of chatting in between, followed by occasional rants...no holes barred)

So...make your voices heard. Vote for Black Daria..."conscious gossipist".

xoxo,
Black Daria ;/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.