Monday, August 23, 2010

Dear Benzino: I don't think anyone cares about you...


Benzino - Source: Web

Dear Benzino:


I read on Diary of a Hollywood Street King that you were arrested over the weekend for possession of marijuana. I wonder, does anyone read Hip Hop Weekly, the magazine you own?

I was really excited when that publication first came out, I even kept the first couple of issues because I thought of them as history in the making.
I don't think people really care about this, but I figured I would let them know what you were up to...maybe people will venture off and go read the magazine now?

Probably not, you know we still haven't gotten over the mess you created at The Source.

*Kanye Shrug*
Oh well.

Just informing the public of your misdeeds. I'm sure it will get thrown out in court and be forgotten about as fast as people have forgotten that Hip Hop Weekly actually exists. I may buy one this week just to see if it's as untimely as it was when I stopped buying it 3 years ago.

xo,
Black Daria
;/

2 comments:

Jacky jasper said...

Thats whats up babie... Tell'em like it is Daria!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.