Friday, September 3, 2010

Dear Chris Brown: #1? Kudos.


Source: Rap Radar

Dear Chris:

I just read on Rap Radar that you are now the owner of the #1 spot on the Billboard charts. Congrats on your return to the #1 spot. I had no doubt I'd not ever read a headline such as that one ever again.

Over the past year, I've seen your genuine moves. You could have become a belligerent drunk, or been caught with Kat Stacks and some coke on your mantelpiece, but you chose a different route, and on behalf of all cynics, I appreciate that.

I mean, you even wore a bow tie at one point. Any man brave enough to make that decision without hesitation is definitely about his business.

Nonetheless, I was chatting with my homie Courtney Brown last night, and we both agreed that Trey Songz would have absolutely not made any type of noise. If anyone recalls "LOL," Trey was literally playing with the heads of consumers, singing scales at the beginning of the song as if he were sending out a mating call for birds: 804-335-1-00-5-1. LOL. Literally.

Was that his phone number or morse code? Oh who cares, this is about you, Chris. Kudos.

Now, don't fuck it all up please. No dating for another year. Now is not the time to start parading a bunch of mark-ass tricks in front of your climb back to the top. Just remember Soulja Boy.

xo,
Black Daria ;/

1 comment:

Microsoft Office 2007 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.