Sunday, September 5, 2010

Dear Kat Stacks: Some Brand Ideas. Free of Charge.

Dear Kat Stacks:

If I had to brand you, here are some of the companies I would approach:

For the "Intercontinental" Man of Leisure:



Since everyone is ready to torch your ass, why not pose as some of the animals below:




And lastly, since everyone thinks you've sucked enough penises to supply a river full of semen, the company below works, because they basically are telling us, the consumer, that penis is king. If you don't believe me, ask Kim Kardashian about that Carl's Jr. commercial, and the shots of her eating she had to do for over an hour. Sold? Sure you are. See below:



I don't want the job, I just thought I'd share some ideas. Since I'm awake and everything.


xo,

Black Daria ;/

Source

No comments: