Thursday, March 13, 2014

Dear Ja Rule: A new reality show? OK, I guess...

Dear Ja,

I won't talk about that party I went to back in the 2000's where your secret squirrel looking ass thought it was your birthday and not Ashanti's. I don't even remember the name of the club, just your arrogance which eventually caught up with you.


Fast forward to 2014. A new reality show? Cool, I guess. Will I watch it? Eh. Depends. I'd choose Revolt over MTV considering that new potential merger with Fuse, and I'd wait about two more years (giving them time to create the reality TV show lane...eventually they will have to fold towards that arena), but this is your life and not mine (#firstworldproblems).

In the meantime, stay your ass out of jail. And make sure you remember your worth when signing that contract. I see a lot of party hosting at strip clubs in your future. Another album? I'll pass.

Best,
Black Daria

sources: MTV, HipHollywood, Revolt TV, Bloomberg, Fuse

No comments: