Sunday, December 14, 2008

I wonder if you are ready....I wonder if I am...

Yes bitch, you are reading this correctly. Black Daria is here...

It started when I was in high school...the popular "Daria" series was on MTV...I was just discovering it after my mom got away with telling that little white lie that we couldn't get cable until we moved to the good neighborhood...anyways, one of my buddies would say, "Gosh, you act and sound just like Daria..." I never forgot that, and as I tried to figure out what type of identity I wanted as a blogger, well this seemed perfect...until some hater decided to take the name, so therefore, I got stuck with
onlyoneblackdaria@blogger...but fuck the bitch or ass who took the name, cause there's only one Black Daria, and that's me...so there.

With that, I'd like to start with the best thing that happened this weekend, besides the fact that I turned 30:



A couple things are funny about this video:



1. How long did the secret service agents wait to actually protect the idi-, I mean president? (I know it's supposed to be a capital letter P, but Bush gets no respect from Black Daria).



2. The guy to the right of Bush...think he was in on it?



3. Wish I'd been home when the "Special Report" came in (shout out to Lester Holt for sounding way official, I would have been rolling on the floor and no way could I have reported this with a straight face)...lol, this is Special? I guess it is...but would have been more special if he had actually gotten hit...



4. I am thinking maybe based on how he ducked those shoes, he wasn't all that bad in combat...he just sat on his ass alot.



5. Dude should have had better aim...



Oh well...it was fun to watch ;/



Since this is my first post, you may be wondering what to expect...well, lol...whatever. You may laugh, you may get offended...Black Daria doesn't really care (just so you know).



I just talk about the things that interest me, and figure they may interest you too...if not, you close the window, and move on with your day...and everybody is happy...well, I don't really smile all that much. But if you smile, that's OK.



xoxo,

Black Daria :/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.