Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tuesday is a Music day...and also time for The Hills Recap!

Tuesday sucks...they are nowhere close to Fridays, and generally a sucky day because it comes right after Manic Mondays...but you probably already knew that.

Anyways, since artists usually release new albums on Tuesday, and I like music (yes, I have a few likes) I thought I'd tell you about a few albums, but one I love right now is Brandy's "Human" her fifth album release (I think, let me check...yes, fifth).






Brandy is a girl that's just like you and me...and this album proves that. Beyond her ability to channel her husky voice to sound as tender as baby's skin, she's still got it. My favorite song is A Capella...


I didn't get Keiysha Cole's album yet, although it's already been offered to me from a friend...I am going to be good and go support her...when I listen to it, I will tell you what I think.


THE HILLS...almost a WRAP :(


Believe it or not, Daria has a thing for the Hills...could be because my sister used to come on at the time it now comes on...or I could be tapping into the White side of my family...whatever. This show is a great way for me to live vicariously through others that I really don't aspire to be, but are fun to watch. My top 5 comments are:


1. Why did they bother to show the wedding with Speidi (well, let me not jump to conclusions) I read about two weeks ago...I want them to go away...fast.


2. Whitney got the job! Now I get to be obsessed about a new show called "The City"...it starts December 29th.


3. I think Whitney's dad is cooler than her. Just saying, "Yo, yo..."


4. Can someone explain what Lo's purpose is on this show anymore? I used to like her, but no mas.


5. What's Lauren gonna do now that Whitney's gone from People's Revolution? Guess she will go make some more dresses I can't afford.


For those whom care about this show as much as I do, then you found these comments enlightening. I know you did. You may also want to know the Season Finale is next week, and sure to be a doozy...


If you don't watch the show then you found these comments to be just plain boring.


Guess who doesn't care?
;)
xoxo,
Black Daria

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.