Monday, January 19, 2009

My second letter to Chuck Bass...

Dear Chuck,


Just when they thought you'd lost it all, you came back, realizing that everybody needs somebody...so I wanted to be the first to congratulate you on your recent victory of acquiring Bass Industries back. And notice something else...it isn't Blair congratulating you. In fact, she's turned her back on you, too concerned about getting into Yale, and has already caused way too many problems for her own good. She has no time for you.

But I do.

Screw the Thai hookers, look at what Black is doing for America, and get with the program.

I'll be waiting for your call, but hopefully, I won't have to become too aggressive. It's not really my style anyway, if you've read anything else I've written. I'm a woman (not a girl) who states the facts as they are, and I hope you realize what's best for you at some point.

Until then, I'll keep blogging from my Harlem pad...and you keep rocking the hell out of those jackets and vests...your color combinations are like Vanilla Bean Haagen Daaz in my mouth.

xoxo,
Black Daria


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.