Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Out with the "Human," In with the Who?

So, perusing the internet on a lonely Wednesday night (Tom stood me up again; his text message certainly has sealed his fate...) I was taken aback by the information I'd already read on a few blogs...but when the information got more detailed than that, I was left wondering if there was really a need to pump up the already cultish following of The Real Housewives of Atlanta.

OUT - DeShawn Snow

Photo credit: Bravotv.com

I, Black Daria, approve this move. I mean, lets face it...DeShawn's fundraiser event alone sealed her fate on that show. If you don't recall, allow me to refresh your memory, although Bravo does a fabulous job of repeating shows at least 50 times per weekend, 52 weeks a year.

DeShawn is a do-gooder...she wanted to do some more good by having a fundraiser for the DeShawn Snow foundation. She decides an auction is best. She'll call the best of the best, turn her house into Christie's, and make a million dollars, easy! So many red flags here...like why do you have a foundation? Who are you? That sort of thing...

Her sheer idiocracy in this area did her do-gooder self no good...the auction failed terribly, as she learned that inviting people for free would certainly not weed out the many whores who came there just to get a look at her husband or any other players they thought they could get their grubby hands on...

DeShawn...they did you a favor. You were sooooo boring...that still picture of you above is what you looked like for most of the reunion...But I believe it was the squeaky clean image that forced the producers to actually think that maybe someone else should take her place...but, um...oh boy...

IN? - Tameka Foster


You know her as the lucky (eh) woman who was able to get Ursher, or Usher as he's known in most popular circles. I assume some publicist was behind this fabulous leak, but after the way he acted when he was about to marry Tameka, I highly doubt that he wants to be part of this fiasco...his brand isn't in that much trouble yet, and besides, privacy issues are a paranoia that Usher can't handle...I just don't think the world is ready for the real Tameka, or at least the one I've read about in the past (scroll on down to July 27, 2007).

Nice try, BravoTV, but I am not buying it. Bring on the next unknown Wife!

Off to write my second letter to Chuck Bass...would you believe he has yet to respond to the first one?

So over you...Tom.

xoxo,
Black Daria :/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.