Saturday, February 7, 2009

THIS is why DIDDY RUNS THE CITY.

All I can say is AGREED:



I haven't been to a good party since probably Nas's album release Hip Hop is Dead, and even then I was stuggling to dance. The DJs job is to make you feel good, not just play what's on the radio, which is dying a slow death by combining trash with the likes of syndicating Big Boi to NYC with an irrelevant and wack entertainment report from Ms. not so YBF. No links, because I just am not advertising trash on my blog.

This is why I don't get on Diddy about whether he's gay or straight....who gives a flying fignooty? I may not agree with all his practices, like the danity whores, but I think he's smart and has developed his business acumen that will be studied in classes years to come. I can not hate this man...CSI Miami, music, TV...what isn't he doing? 50, take notes.

Special thanks to Please Don't Stare for posting this video.

xoxo,
Black Daria

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.