Sunday, February 8, 2009

When the party goes too far...I hope Chris didn't shake a h*e...

You know, this wasn't the way, I expected the Grammy's to start, but why should I avoid being part of chiming in on this hot flaming mess?

First it was a car accident, then E! News weak-ass correspondent Ryan Seacrest announces neither Chris or Rihanna are performing or attending the Grammy's. Then it's said that there was a fight, and Chris assaulted a "female friend," which is possibly Rihanna...hey, here's the roll of reports...knock yourselves out:

MSN Music
Mediatakeout (my fav)
MTV (of course)
The "Accident" (via MTV)
Necole Bitchie's account

My response will probably be a letter to these two...I've really had enough of their asses. It's probably time I let them know...gotta think about this one. I've actually been ignoring them for a while because I am quite bored of them, but I did want to see Chris Brown perform. He's currently a fuck-up, but a great young performer.

Back to the Grammy's...

xoxo,
Black Daria


UPDATE as of 11 PM or so: Chrissy boy turns himself in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.