Sunday, June 14, 2009

Kanye's 2nd Interview with Whitney: A Black Daria Film

From time to time, I find myself either debating or explaining why I am on Twitter. I don't always get to catch the juicy stuff, although one day I found myself staring at a Twit written by UncleRUSH that he later removed. I knew some blogger would get to it eventually, cool.

Fast forward to a recent twit by UncleRUSH again, but this one is too good to ignore. Taken from the pages of RWS, go ahead and read the twit below:



Now, now, I know what you are thinking. That whole Pretty Woman thing is being taken out of context, and he didn't really mean it like that...so...

That's how I came up with this one. Until I figure out what's really worth writing about, sit back and relax. Watch Whitney get up in that ass...you can also refer back to this post I wrote in February for the picture she references in the clip below. Wear sunglasses, it's pretty bright.

I just wish he would stop trying to play us all for fools:


xoxo,
Black Daria

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.