Thursday, November 5, 2009

It's Natural...

Depends on who you ask, but in the end...this is definitely a classic case of not understanding what love is...how old are you again, Rhianna?

It was time to hear this story, and I didn't say it, but my homegirl Courtney Brown pretty much reminded me of the fact that Rhianna's album is dropping later this month.



I would like to know the following:

1. Who hit who first? Not just that night, but in general?

2. What was it that you loved about him?

3. Why did you think it was Normal? Got the part about telling yourself it wasn't happening...but I need more details.

4. Are you going to therapy? Spirital advisors?

So mant questions guess we will learn more tomorrow. Sigh.

xoxo,
Black Daria ;/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have lots of answered questions too

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.