Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Winter Boo Informational Video

See, here's the thing. They DO put a Parental Advisory at the beginning of the video. That doesn't change the fact that this video is very easy for little eyes to find.

However, Trey Songz and I may need to talk about this...you know, talk.

Hot. Damn.
My winter boo needs to just watch this video, then holla at me. That includes Trey Songz. He's not currently in play, but he certainly can be after watching this...these are the moments where I's young, single, and wants to mingle with something like this...



xoxo,
Black Daria ;/

4 comments:

King said...

I find it funny that Trey Songs is getting more attention based on sex appeal instead of his songs.

Peace

-King

thatwritingchic said...

I'm thinking Black Daria should write a letter to Trey Songz and have him write a song "My Winter Boo" as the response to your letter.....

black daria said...

@ King - I think he's just in play right now, filling a gap for young teenage girls and hot ass women like me who like to fantasize...reminds me of the twilight saga.

@thatwritingchic - he totally needs to write a song to me...or something ;)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.