Sunday, June 6, 2010

Soulja Boy's Kiddie Ghostwriters, Rhianna likes Red, and other things to know...

Saturdays are usually the best days of the week, because that's your first day off. I took a walk around the neighborhood, watched kids play, then came back to the blogs...yes, I am officially back, as I have been released from my "tour of duty" at my corporate job. So sad...sing me a love song please.

Some of the highlights from the Saturday Night Edition of the Black Daria Files:

SOULJA BOY STEALING FROM THE KIDDIES?

So, a few kids are up in arms regarding a song they claim was stolen by Soulja...check out their response below:


Chum'on Soulja...go stop by the kids house and say Hi...at the very least. #jussayin'

Here's a song I featured on tonight's show, check it out...I actually kinda like it. It's called 2 Milli. Now before you start getting indignant, just listen to the words to the song. Thx.

RHIANNA IN RED

Darn it...now I have to change up my color...just because. OK, I kid, I kid - but tell me, what do we think of Rhianna as a redhead? See below and comment:


Black Daria 6.5.10

Black Daria 6.5.10
Source: Rhianna Daily

CONFIRMED: ALICIA KEYS IS PREGNANT

Alicia Keys and Swiss Beatz showed up and yeah...she's pregnant. My response? Mazel Tov. Check the bump below:

CONFIRMED: ALICIA KEYS IS PREGNANT
Source: Rhymes with Snitch

Check out that and more on my show, just click here to listen.

So yea, that's all for now...more to come. But of course...what's my name?

xo,
Black Daria ;/

P.S. Looking for my photographer...it's time for summer pics, @Riklove...thx.

No comments: