Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Dear Carmelo: Tsk. Tsk.


Source: Rhymes With Snitch

Dear Carmelo:

I'm not exactly sure why you felt the need to respond to Kat Stacks, but I am sure you now regret it. I too, have scathed at things written directly to me, and decided not to hit send.

Well, not really, as I am not as popular as you are. But you know what I am saying.

You just got married. Why do you even care about what many of us know to be common trash? Well, common hooker trash, to be specific.

Kat Stacks has her job, you have yours. Don't quit your day job...that's if the NBA isn't looking for a way to fire your ass as I type this post.

Next time, just walk away slowly. Makes everyone else involved less guilty, and keeps the pesky FBI away.

xo,
Black Daria ;/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.