Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dear Caroline: You are my Italian Mother


Photo Credit: NJ.com

Dear Caroline:

Kudos to you for delivering and serving what I saw was one of the best "Bye, B*tches" I've seen on television.

I'd not really watched this season, because frankly, it was clear that Danielle was an idiot. And no disrespect to your family, but the other ladies weren't able to contend with such a nut basket. They constantly got caught in her diatribe of nutness.

But then, that also means we'd have nothing to watch. So in you came to save the season from the debauchery and fuckery that occurred over a span of 10 episodes or so.

The fact that you called her garbage after 10 minutes of getting her to agree that the recent events had been ridiculous was great. You can clearly see her go into nutty mode, when her eyes began shifting rapidly from side to side. She and her wackness of weave was shaken to her core, even with her gun-toting bodyguard.

There's nothing worse than a loon basket creating a false sense of reality to pay the bills.


I mean, that's the point right?

Nonetheless, you made me want to ask you to be my Italian mother last night, so thanks.

xo,
Black Daria ;/

No comments: