Sunday, August 29, 2010

Dear Paris: Of Course it's not Your Cocaine. Noooo.


Source: Web

Dear Paris:

You know, when you said the pot wasn't yours in South Africa, I didn't believe you, but I believed in the power of your last name, and just like that, it was gone, and you were free.


But then I read on Diary of a Hollywood Street King via TMZ that you got arrested in Las Vegas for possession of cocaine.

Once again, it's not your purse.
I ask: "Chum'mon. Really?"

How stupid do you think we really are? Don't worry, if Lindsay only did 13 of her 90 day sentence, you will do at least 7. You've done it before, you know the drill.

I just add you to the list of coke-exposed users for the week. Thanks, I guess this also made it possible for me to write something of interest today.

Actually, you aren't interesting at all, but you are worth discussing for the current moment. I've already gotten up into Soulja Boy, so until something else happens, I'm done discussing this situation.


xo,

Black Daria ;/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.