Sunday, September 5, 2010

Dear Kanye: Thank You For Revisiting Bitchassness. So...now what?


Source: Rhymes With Snitch

Dear Kanye:

About a year ago, I wrote about a bitchass that was in my life. I then started to focus my attention on you, because unlike this guy, you actually had opportunity to move people with your talents, and people actually knew your name.

Instead, you jumped on stage last year at the VMAs, and you decided that you were going to basically ruin Taylor Swift's moment. Why?

Because you weren't on Facebook.

Then you denounced Twitter, wondering why all you friends were getting more acclaim. Soulja Boy what? Fabolous said what? Ice T is on Twitter?

Then you realized you weren't on Twitter, and that was dumb.

And then MTV research execs delivered last year's numbers to the producers. And guess what? They realized that your tomfoolery should be part of this year's awards, because let's face it, everyone loves a good train wreck. And people at MTV REALLLLLLY need their jobs right now.

I promise you that somewhere, there's one guy on the staff that REALLY hopes you show up drunk.

Do me a favor. Do whatever the hell you want. Between this and G.O.O.D. Fridays, I just can't wait to see what you will tweet next.

Oh, and to answer the question you asked earlier...no, I would not want you to walk up to me and try to apologize for basically being a jackass when there are HUNDREDS, if not THOUSANDS of children who lost a parent, and just had to suck that shit up.

Kick rocks, Kanye.

xo,
Black Daria ;/

P.S. Next time, don't be a BITCHASS. Tweet Taylor Swift directly. And no, don't go looking to see if I follow her.

No comments: