Thursday, September 2, 2010

Dear T.I. & Tiny: Wanna Sell More Tickets to Takers? OK.


Source: TMZ

Dear T.I. and Tiny:

Uh Oh. Talk about an #EPICFAIL.

My guess is that you were out and about celebrating the announcement of Takers being #1. In fact, you felt like Takers, with your Styrofoam cups and weed.

Unfortunately, you were also driving down Sunset Blvd. while you were doing all this, and are now both currently under arrest. T.I., I remind you that you were just recently incarcerated.

My question is: What's going on with Maybach? Everyone knows a man at your stature likes to smoke a good cigar every now and then. What's up with increased ventilation systems to prevent unfortunate mishaps like these?

You know, I always saw you two as a natural Bonnie and Clyde, so boom. Cool.

You looked like you had a fabulous party after your wedding. I'm sure whatever occurs as result of this situation will call for an equally joyous affair.

So long as you don't get arrested on the way to that party. I guess some things just remain to be seen, such as this story.

xo,
Black Daria ;/

No comments: