Saturday, September 25, 2010

Questioning Friendships: A moment with Black Daria


Source: Web

Dear People:

I need to address this issue. It's been bothering me all summer, but I got a text from a person who calls herself a friend.


First off, let's go to the dictionary to define "friend." According to dictionary.com, this is a person who is "attracted to another by feelings of personal regard."

What this means to me is that one must reciprocate courtesy in order to receive it in return.

I won't go into too many details but this person who calls herself a friend decided to contact me and ask ME if SHE was still on "punishment" because I haven't spoken to her in 6 months or so...

First of all, I was basically in the middle of mayhem at my former employer, but I went to go see her while she was in a state of distress.

Her response? She never returned a phone call until two months later. Claims she doesn't use cell phones much. I guess it's hard when your bitch ass man who calls himself such has to use your cell phone as his own.

Right...they share the phone, so his bitch ass probably never told you I called. And you never bother to ask his bitchass if I called.

More importantly, you never called. Why? Because you only care about yourself.

Yeah, me too. So kick rocks and have a nice life. I'll see you again, and you've already been forgiven.

I... Just never forget bitchassness.

xo,
Black Daria ;/

1 comment:

Microsoft Office 2007 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.