Saturday, September 25, 2010

Sean Malcolm's Birthday Party @ Honey Lounge - My thoughts...


Source: My iPhone 4 - My Winnings

So...I waited on line for approximately...20 minutes, but it was worth the wait....the roaring twenties, one of my favorite decades, was selected as the theme for Sean's party.
Oh, and he's the EIC of King Magazine for those readers who aren't hip to folk. I get it...now you know.

I was hungry, so I ordered Buffalo Wings with Rice and Beans...and Guacamole. Finally an event where they actually serve food that you like. And they were good, except one was cold. Oh well, they were good anyway.

Had a quick chat with Shakara Bridgers of Get Em' Girls. She really inspires me. And because I hate most, if not everyone...you should get into her. I also saw Datwon Thomas of Global Grind looking very nice in his white tuxedo. I also appreciate a Fedora; his was cocked to the side...my kinda style. Kel Spencer and Anslem Samuel of NakedWithSocksOn.com also donned the attire of the evening...sexy suits fellas.

Also in attendance was Nekia Seymore (below) of the Cocoa Luv Chronicles.

Source: Facebook

Her partner in Crime Shayna D was also there looking cute as always.
An added twist was that they also played Jazz...I appreciated the fact that overall you had to be in some type of formal wear in order to attend.

Fuck your hoods, get a suit and grow up.
Fun times overall.

xo,
Black Daria ;/

1 comment:

Microsoft Office 2007 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.