Sunday, September 26, 2010

Stalking: A Bitchassness Study



Dear People:

First off, let me just say this: stalking is one of the pussiest moves that has ever occurred to man. Imagine living in your house, and you get a call, but the person hangs up.


You're alone...you hear a car pass by, then there's commotion on the street soon after. Your heart starts to race slightly, and soon after, coldness rises up your left arm...the feeling is thus moving closer to your heart, and suddenly panic ensues.

Goosebumps.


So...let's go back to a recent stalker who admits his stalkery: Lyfe Jennings. He's following the mother of his children, and basically could have killed her, leaving his child motherless; not thinking he will get caught, he exhibits bitchassness in full form...and with no qualms about it.


Now you're going to jail...and your kid loses both parents...but fortunately, she's alive. But now she has to bring YOUR kid to see you stupid ass in jail.


Question: Are you fucking nuts? Answer: Yep, you are.


It's recently occurred to me that I too, have a stalker. Here's the difference between myself and most women. I'm not afraid of bitchassness. If a man put his car, let alone his hands on me, he should probably murder me.
I'd even go to jail to prove my point. Watch the movie Civil Brand for details.

Ladies: do not allow this type of bitchassness to occur in your life. If you think you're a victim, just look yourself in the mirror and say "No Mas."

Bitchassness can not occur. Not when Obama is in office, and certainly not on my fucking watch.


xo,
Black Daria ;/

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.