Thursday, April 9, 2009

Blog Challenge - Still Day 1 - Britney Spears vs. Ciara

I don't want Ciara coming to kick my ass, I'm just trying to pay my bills. To date, I have no ads on this page, so I'm not paying my bills with this blog...yet.

But I did think I should take a minute to put this quick post up, because...I was intrigued, I guess.

Have you ever noticed that sometimes when you go to look at a video on YouTube, sometimes the artist has made up their own TV station. I even have one here. Well, I was watching Ciara's video, Never Ever and at the bottom, noticed that it was a video response to Britney Spears' video, Circus.

Hmm....first I thought...uh uh. This was the same girl who's not really interested in beef, per her recent statements, so she's definitely not going at Britney.

I can't embed them, because these two chicks won't let you, so you'll just have to open two more browers (I believe in right-clicks and mulitple tabs..) so hopefully you know what the hell I am talking about, and you'll watch the two videos:


Ciara - Never Ever (on CiaraTV)

Source: Bossip.com

Britney Spears - Circus (on BritneyTV)
Source: Tonicgossip.com

***Since I couldn't get embedded versions due to the wonderful world of legal, copyrights and such, I thought the pictures add a nice touch.

I dunno....I feel like they are appealing for different reasons...like they both got it, they are true entertainers, but Britney has far more creativity in her videos than Ciara's past couple of videos...don't believe me, then go youtubing and see for yourself...

So is it beef or what? Were you mad about Brit saying something about hiding riding in the back seat of a car back in 2007? Don't get mad at me, somebody else wrote it, and I just happened to remember the shit.

Maybe my battery's charged enough so I can actually talk about what happened last night at the Jadakiss show...stay tuned.

xoxo,
Black Daria

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.